Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Up next...

I have 2 shows coming up in September that I'm about to start working on...The first one is at B2 in South Philly and the idea behind the work is based on trophies...both kinds...the one you got for being a team player in little league kind and the dead animal head on a wall kind. What I'm doing is what it might be like if these two types of trophies had a weird emo baby...I think. Going to be taking actual trophies and sculpting things onto and over the pre-existing forms. They will still be trophies but for things slightly more bizarre than 2nd place in a pie eating contest...

Sketches and in progress photos to come...probably next week, as I have to take down my Art Alliance show tomorrow and Thursday :(

And don't forget to comment on yesterdays post if you want to win 2 Flock birds...Yay!

No comments: