Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Short and Sweet Sneak Peek

Since I've been getting ready for a miniature ocean like a mad woman, I am a bit lacking in the time department right now so we'll make this one short and sweet.

First, here's a sneak peek of one of the pieces from the show *almost* finished....I think.




And second, a shout out to the very fabulous Katie Henry, aka madebyhank, who gave my upcoming show a mention on her blog, which you can see here: madebyhankblog


She makes beautiful and fancy things like this:

And you can check out her Etsy shop here for many more fabulous things (Be quick like a bunny though, her work sells out super fast!)

1 comment:

Dees said...

OHHH that is tooooo adorable!Love the boat too!!!I will rush over to that etsy shop right now,thanks for sharing!have a fun week!xoxo