Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love is evoL

Clicking and whirring...that's what has been happening at late hours for me these days...and I can't just hop off to the studio at such times for multiple reason, the biggest of which is a fear of bad guys lurking about at said hours... ANYWAY, I can sit and think and plot and plan...which I am now doing and so far its working out well...The idea for my next body of work has gone from initial crazy starter idea phase into figuring out the underlying meanings to the crazy starter imagery and I am now starting to move into the research and planning phase, after or during which I plan to do some fancy drawings of the soon to be pieces...the drawings may or may not end up finished pieces themselves but I am excited about them...It will be different than my "normal" (HA!) work but I think that's a big part of the excitement, I think. More to come...

No comments: