Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's NOT always sunny in Philadelphia...


I'm sitting on the couch with miss O thinking about all that I should be doing right now but am not...have just one show left to finish getting ready for and then am taking a couple months just to make some new work...it's been a while since i've had time to just make, so this will be great. Olivia has also started walking, which is forcing me to use studio time more wisely, though the added combo of Justin moving in to the studio (tag team!) and the new baby jail that Sheila, Radha and Uma got O for her birthday (thank you!) will both help me keep my sanity. I'm also super excited about making new work because teaching at the Academy has really got me looking at things more closely than I have for a while...its totally refreshing and has me excited! Anyway....a slow, rainy day was needed to catch up on normal life stuff...back to normal tomorrow...