Saturday, September 18, 2010

A bunch down...a few more to go...

So I feel like I am maybe at the halfway point of crazy with all the shows I've had/have...I have 3 immediately upcoming ones to get ready for before I'm in the clear... There is a Great Deal I Do Not Want to Know at Art in the Age with Margaux and Walter Kent, Stripped to the Teeth at the Toothless Cat Gallery with The Other Woman Collective and an as yet unnamed solo show at Le Cochon Noir...The work for AITA is done...I may make a new piece for the Toothless Cat show and I am still working out my ideas for the Le Cochon Noir show, but expect it to be a blend of new and remixed old work. Luckily the animals all lend themselves to fitting into new scenarios quite nicely...
My plan after this gauntlet of shows is over is to hibernate in my studio over the winter and create a few new bodies of work...some are newer ideas and some are older ideas that I've been sitting on for a while...
Oh and POST is also coming up and my studio will be open to the public on Oct 9th and 10th...Oh my...I feel like this weekend is the calm before a storm of craziness/productivity...!!!

No comments: