Monday, December 21, 2009

Weekly Update

Trying to get back online with consistency in my life (as much as is possible) so back to the Weekly Update...mostly as a constant reminder for myself of the impending craziness that is coming up...!

CURRENT EXHIBITIONS

I curated this show in my acupuncturist's studio on Girard Ave and it is still up...until...???
If you're in the area stop by and see it, and while you're there make an appointment to get stuck with pins...Jenny is amazing!
To The Sea
Barefoot Doctor Community Acupuncture Clinic
618 E. Girard Avenue
Philadelphia, PA

Featuring fabulous artwork by Anne Canfield, Aubrie Costello, Margaux Kent, Katie Marlowe and Kaitlin Mosley.

UPCOMING EXHIBITIONS


While you were out...
Philadelphia Art Alliance
251 S. 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA

Opening reception: February 11th, 2009...Save the date yo!

UPCOMING CLASSES

Starting January 11th I'll be teaching both Animal Sculpture and Sculptural Forms classes at the Fleisher Art Memorial. The Sculptural Forms class has already filled but I believe there are some more spaces in the Animal Sculpture class. Find more info at www.fleisher.org

No comments: