Saturday, November 21, 2009

Framing fanciness...


Ladies are complicated..., Screenprint, 2007

The ladies of The Other Woman Collective are doing a window installation at Trinity Framing this Sunday and it being a frame shop and all, they asked for some of our work to frame, which will be included in the installation. I started to try and make some new pieces that were semi-sculptural, but seeing as how I had about a week to pull it together, it never happened...
So I ended up giving them this oldie (but goodie) and a new little silhouette to go with it. Being semi frame retarded (Hey! I'm a sculptor! What do you expect!) I asked Jeremy to help me figure out the best frame situation...he came up with a super hot solution that I'm really excited about! Will post photos as soon as the installation is up.

No comments: