Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Whont Whont with a dash of Irony...

So I would've posted yesterday...I planned on coming home for lunch from the studio and uploading in progress photos of the work I'm making...that is, until a rabbit fell on my head...
How did a rabbit fall on my head you ask? Well it wasn't a live rabbit, it was a sculpture. And he was up on top of something that I forgot he was on top of when I tried to move said something...and he fell down and cracked me good....there was crying, blood, ice packs, the whole nine yards.

The irony bit, is that this is the piece that fell on my head:


And this is me after it fell on my head:

...

2 comments:

Dees said...

OMG YOU POOR THING!!!!!!!!are you ok???my gosh.....that is aweful!We use to live next door to a woman that made huge sculptures and she also had an accident like that!Never thought it was such a hazardous profession!Hope you are well!xoxo

Darla said...

I escaped with a bump on the head and only a small cut, thank goodness! Was scary because I was there by myself and didn't know how bad it was...but Justin to the rescue again! He came and cleaned me up :)
Who would've thought bunnies would be so dangerous!