Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekly Update

So I'm going to try to be more consistent this month...starting today I plan on posting once a day and following a format that should keep me more organized and make this whole fancy blog thing more exciting...for everyone.
First up, a weekly update:

Current Exhibitions

There's still time to see
My Dog Speaks at Seraphin Gallery and Contemporary Voices at the Woodmere Art Museum:

My Dog Speaks

Through June 9, 2009

Seraphin Gallery

1108 Pine Street

Philadelphia, PA 19107


Contemporary Voices

Through June 7, 2009

Woodmere Art Museum

9201 Germantown Avenue

Philadelphia, PA 19118


Upcoming Exhibitions

a miniature ocean
June 27th-July 30th, 2009

Mew Gallery

906 Christian Street

Philadelphia, PA 19147


Opening reception:
June 27th, 5-9pm


Exciting News

I was asked to be a part of the Graphic Art Room, a gallery that will be opening in Tremelo, Belgium in September 2009. They primarily focus on works on paper but were interested in my sculpture as well. More info to come!

Classes

Starting next week I'll be teaching an Intro to Sculpture class (and maybe a Mixed Media Sculpture Class depending on enrollment) at the Fleisher Art Memorial! This will be my first summer session and I'm looking forward to it!

Justin (www.justingrantsculpture.com) and I are thinking of maybe doing some figure and animal sculpture classes out of our studio this summer as well...give a shout if you think you would be interested!

That's all for today. I'm headed to the studio now to work on my new pieces for a miniature ocean... tomorrow's post will include many in progress photos!!


1 comment:

Dees said...

Geez just my luck....if I had lived closer I would have loved to be in one of your classes!!xoxo