Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whew!

Wow....it's been a while, hasn't it? Been busy planning for some upcoming shows, prepping for the St. Valentines Day Art and Craft Affair that just past (which was great) and was sick (oh no!) too...
But I'm all better now and have a bunch of great stuff coming up:
1. If you haven't already seen it, Darla Jackson vs. Anne Canfield is still up at CFEVA until February 16th!
2. Two of my pieces were juried into an upcoming show at the Woodmere Art Museum...more details soon!
3. I'll be showing a Flock installation in the Art Shop window at Moore College, Opening reception on Monday March 2nd.
4. I'm making some new work for a miniatures show with The Other Woman Collective at Arcadia Boutique, Opening reception on Thursday, April 9th.
AND...
5. I'll be making some newer new work for a solo show at Mew Gallery in June...
I think thats it...for now....

OH WAIT!
6. FRIDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (Which is the most important of all, of course... ;)

More updates soon on all fronts. I have a bunch of process photos from the Surprise party work that I plan to post soon, so watch out for that...

No comments: